February 14, 2012

Valentine Cuties

Pink.
Ah, the color of love....the first blush of romance. I've written about my love for pink here and here.  But this year, I'm doing Tangerine for Valentines Day. Literally.



Instead of the usual chocolate, my loved ones are getting these Cuties. They came right out of the bag with these stickers already on them, so I'm going with it!

Oh, all right, I'll throw in some chocolates, too!

And just so I don't completely slight the face of tradition, here are a few images of pink. Enjoy and Happy Valentines Day!

seen here
seen here (different holiday, but would work for Valentines Day also!)
seen here


seen here





will be posting about this stool makeover soon!

P.S. As I'm writing this, it's snowing in Tucson, AZ.!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...