December 29, 2010

You knew it would happen....

Most people, by now, have seen the "KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON" phrase emblazoned across everything from t-shirts to coasters, hand towels to coffee mugs.


While I like the slogan and the products it's printed on, you knew it was just a matter of time before somebody somewhere had fun with the phrase and turned it on it's heel!  Following are a few examples of some of the clever twists on this pop culture icon!

Yes, it does!

For the Harry Potter Fans!





LOVE the crown on this one!!




And while recently cruising the aisles of one of MY favorite stores, HomeGoods, I spotted this in the pillows:

It may soon become my motto!!  I have so much going on in my personal life, sometimes I feel exactly like this! But I think I need to follow the message of the original, keep focused on what's important and keep an even keel.  Meanwhile, here is my contribution to the play on words. Can you think of any clever turns of this popular phrase?  Drop me a comment and let me know!  Enjoy, and as always I appreciate your visit!  Please consider following me on the right sidebar.  Just click 'follow!'  Thanks!





Carry on,





1 comment:

Lynda said...

I love love love this. Especially the 'Blog On' and 'Carry a Wand' comment. They just made me smile (and laugh on the inside).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...