December 12, 2010

Tripping the Light Fantastic

I Love Christmas lights!!!  There is nothing more beautiful than driving around at night and seeing dark space punctuated by beautiful, glowing masses of colorful lights!  I firmly believe they *should* be left up all year long.  To that end, here is my contribution to the nightime winter skies.....



I will probably add more as the season marches on.  These pictures don't do it justice....the color is so much more vibrant in person, and I have since added a disco ball!!  Yes, that's right, a disco ball.  Complete with a spinning motor which turns the mirrored orb and catches all the light and bounces it back in to the evening.  It's gorgeous!



Enjoy the twinkle of this season and as always, I appreciate your visit!
xoxo,

1 comment:

tornwordo said...

so cool! I love the swirly design on the ground.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...