June 16, 2012

A bit of shameless self promotion....

So, there's this contest going on and the grand prize for this contest is $250 in Apple gift cards. I feel a *tad* guilty for doing this, but sometimes a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do...and mama wants an i-pod! So, I am shamelessly petitioning you, dear readers to help me! The contest is for a logo for a Parrot rescue group called SoCal Parrot. Go to their facebook page link: 
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.404666139575544.84761.200322620009898&type=3
and scroll through the album to find my logo submissions (I entered two) and click 'like' next to my submissions. That's it! 


Here are the two I submitted
Go VOTE!! Thanks so much for your support!
That wasn't too terribly shameless, was it?!

2 comments:

Honey I'm Home Blog said...

Well, that was easy because I happen to love your logos! I don't have facebook, so I asked my son to vote for the logo on the left. Good luck!

Warmly, Michelle

Laura/Hayestone/Design Share said...

Michelle! Thank you, thank you, thank you! Above and beyond, it's just who you are.....I love that! Please give my thanks to your (I'm assuming just as darling as you)son!
All best,
~Laura

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...