August 5, 2011

Beautiful Illusion

My twelve year old son came running to me, shouting "Mom,Mom, you *have* to see this!!" He had been on youtube and I was pretty sure he was about to show me another 'annoying orange' segment (get it....orange...segment!! *snort* No? well, ok) Anyway, I really wasn't interested, but to humor him, I dutifully followed him to the computer and stood there as he prepared the video he wanted me to see so badly. Sometimes kids surprise you..................



I am a sucker for optical illusions and this one is great. What's not to love? Candles, classical music, a cute guy (I think...it's hard to see him clearly!) and an illusion all rolled into a fifty eight second clip of visual splendor!! Made my night. I'm easily delighted. You can probably tell :-)  Have you seen any good illusions lately?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...