November 5, 2010

Cloud Nine

Ok, so the show has aired, the excitement has turned to possibility and I'm thinking "that was fun!.....what next?!"  I still need to post about the whole experience of being chosen to go, going, what happened, who I met and all the other pertinent details.  It feels a little like I just got off the tour bus!  I'm exhausted, excited, nervous and confident all at the same time.  This video clip is of the little extra segment I got to do with Nate!  I had only just found that morning when the producers called to let me know I would have "segment 6" all to myself and that I would be "leading" the segment based on the fabric stenciling I had done in my own room.  Can you say thrilling?!  I'm pretty sure I screamed out loud as soon as I hung up the phone....I honestly don't remember.  Suffice it to say I was beyond happy.  So, that is just a little of my experience on Nate's show....to be continued.

If you like what you read here, please consider following me on the right sidebar!  Thanks!


1 comment:

Steve Kimme-Hea said...

Laura, I am so, so proud of you! Everyone who knows you knows that you are a fantastic designer and can create beauty out of anything! I hope that 2011 is your year to shine!

I would love to see you grace the cover of another popular design magazine and hit all the talk shows. Keep it going, we're all behind you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...