April 11, 2012

Lazy Afternoon

The weather in Tucson is gorgeous today! Nothing better than being outdoors on a day like this.

Inspired by the newest television ad for Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau Fragrance, I took a nap in a lush meadow brimming with wildflowers.........

                                                                                                .......... on horseback.


I woke up so refreshed and my horse was happy too, because he got to munch on all the flowers! I got a *little* sweaty after napping in the blazing sun....on horseback....but not to worry, I had my giant bottle of Daisy Eau with me, 'cause I carry that stuff everywhere....even on horseback....so I just dabbed a little behind my ears....and under my arms.....(it stung a little!) and smelled as fresh as the flowers! Then I rode bareback all the way home feeling like I had just emerged from a dream..............Oh lazy afternoon naps on bareback horses, how I love you!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...