September 2, 2011

It ain't rocket science.....

.....but it is a fun Style File segment! Most people, especially design bloggers, already have a wealth of knowledge on how to re-purpose, refinish or re-style furniture. These are just a few of the tips I shared with the locals here in Tucson. It's a fun thing I get to do about once a month and came about after I went on the Nate Berkus Show. The people at KVOA are so nice and they keep letting me come back! So enjoy and have a great Labor Day weekend!

2 comments:

Honey I'm Home Blog said...

Another great segment Laura. You do a great job! Can you believe all the cool stuff people just THROW AWAY?!

Warmly, Michelle

Stacy CUrran said...

Your projects are just amazing! Serious talent! Have a great weekend,
Stacy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...